Preventive care has enough challenges on its own; age, presenting illness, family concerns, and then on top of these challenges doctors face on generating complex charts every day in EMR's not designed for the preventive care. The challenge of keeping up and providing quality preventive care is daunting. As the patient volume for preventive care is huge delivering consistent and reliable preventive care through the current primary care model is a formidable task.
SafeCare clinics are less asset intensive and built on humanised high tech. It is highly process oriented to achieve the specific purpose of evidence based preventive care. Through our S10 Health technology platform we are able to provide clinical documentation in real-time, allowing doctors and physician assistants to focus on better patient care. The operating model of the SafeCare clinics are architected for continuity of care. The consumer is in the centre and the provider's works on a same plan for each consumer, continually. Salient features of the clinics operating model are
- • Protecting consumer interest and gaining their trust is the first priority
- • The SafeCare Clinics are operated under the aegis of our General Physician and manned by nurses or physician assistants.
- • SafeCare clinics are highly tech driven and runs on the S10health platform which is robust and governed by medical grade security.
- • Every process is end to end automated and driven by diagnostic and health AI.
- • It is real time connected to IOMT digital health stations for vitals reading.
- • It is cloud powered and mobile enabled.
- • It is HIPPA certified and operates by GDPR and Indian data privacy law guidelines.
- • Operations are completely digital with EMR and scribing solution that digitalises all the medical process and records
- • Multifaceted, multi dimensional and longitudinal health records form the base for care continuity between doctors and providers
- • SafeCare clinics strictly adheres to the Safecare standards
- • It is a subscription based services and have access to only the members
- • It is highly digital and only electronic payments are accepted.
- • It provides visibility to organisation's subscription status, clinic performance and its people health index through a control panel.