Should you trust your Doctor? Here’s why you need to reconsider your decision.
Here’s why you need to reconsider your decision.
Individuals’ marketing fake treatments or acting to devise medical expertise that they don’t actually possess are denoted as Quack Doctors, around the globe. “Quackery” is the advertising of fraudulent medical services or practices. Quack doctors are the individuals who pretend to be skilful or qualified which he/she does not hold. They are not qualified/licensed/authorised in any manner by the Medical Council of India or Government affiliated body to diagnose, asses and treat any conditions for which they habitually suggest medicines. Instead of falling a victim to such practices, get real help from qualified doctors by finding verified healthcare service providers.
Though quality health care services is what we all prefer, but it's hard to choose as there are many things to think through, including
- Accreditation of the Healthcare Provider
- Hygiene/Quality of the clinic
- Qualification of the Doctor
- Location/Proximity of the clinic
- Availability hours of the doctor
- Patient-Doctor relationship
But when you position your life in somebody’s influences, you must need to feel the confidence that this individual is smart enough, qualified, and skilled to give you the care you need. Also note that you could be starting the most important professional relationships you’d ever have; someone who decides the right health plan and delivers promised results.
Asking for recommendations from co-workers, neighbors, and friends is a good way to start, as finding the right healthcare doctor isn't easy—and it shouldn't be.
With a great health seeker experience, S10 Health profiles you as a “Go to” clinic in the neighborhood. SafeCare provides the healthseeker’s the trust that the mid segment market looks for before deciding on the right provider. SafeCare Network partnership is by invitation only to select clinics that qualifies the stringent network standards. You will be assured to be in the company of eminent doctors which will further enhance your reputation.
When you are a SafeCare Network partner you will go through the following processes which ensures that you are an efficient, effective and safe clinic.
- Quality Implementation Process consists of different levels in the flow of being Committed, Governed, Engaged, Managed and Optimized for the health seekers.
- Influence in technology to enhance personalized care by accessing your health information anytime and anywhere though digital platforms
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management to transform healthcare by creating strong relationships between health seekers and care providers
S10 Health SafeCare Network and its partners deliver a profitable practice to the health seekers by providing a high comfort level services at just a click. Call 044 40 510 510 or visit www.s10health.com to find the right health care package you need.