Are you having trouble conceiving? Learn how to conceive quickly!
While most women get pregnant at the drop of a hat, some find it’s harder than it looks. Are you having trouble conceiving? Are you worried that your home pregnancy tests show negative results month after month? When you see mothers with babies, do your arms ache as you yearn to have and hold your very own baby? If this is you, then probably you are looking for ways to improve your odds. By the time you’re done reading this, you will know exactly what you need to do in order to conceive a baby quickly and easily. Here you go with the tips!
- Eat the so-called fertility foods to enhance your fertility. Include whole grains, dairy foods, low-fat protein like oily fish and chicken and fresh fruits and vegetables to support healthy reproductive functioning.
- Stay within the healthy weight range. An undernourished body may not ovulate properly while being overweight alters the normal hormonal activities and affect your fertility.
- Reduce your stress levels. Stress can cause your body system to shut down. Just relax and it will happen. Take time to de-stress. Women can go for a swim, talk to a friend, take a hot bubble bath or listen to some good music. Men can go for a walk or jog or workout for a while.
- If your vitamin D levels are low consider taking a supplement.
- Have regular sex. When trying to get pregnant it is important that you have sex two to three times in a week.
- Make love on an empty stomach. When your stomach is full your hormones are more focused on digesting the food than being sexual.
- Women should cut back on strenuous workouts as it could interfere with ovulation.
- Men should quit alcohol and smoking. Both habits have a negative effect on their reproductive organs.
- Minimize caffeine intake as much as possible.
- After intercourse, it is recommended that women should lie on their back for about 30 minutes
- Maximize your nutrition by taking a multivitamin and mineral supplement especially designed for pregnancy or conception.
Sometimes, the “miracle of life” doesn’t happen right away! Be patient. It can take a while. The time it takes to happen varies a great deal, even if everything seems to work the right way. Stay relaxed. Don’t stress out. Stress can make “baby making” more difficult. So, keep trying and do everything you need to avoid stress and live a healthy lifestyle. But, if you don’t see the results after a year of “actively trying” if you’re below 35 years and after six months of trying if you’re above 35 years, make sure to book a consultation with S10 SafeCare Fertility clinic to seek medical help!