Menopause –a time for women when their hormones go haywire, life can be hell. It is not uncommon for them to experience sweaty nights, mood swings, waning libido, foggy brain, hot flashes, anger flare-ups, weight gain and particularly “bone loss”. Remember, menopause is not a disease, rather a natural biological transition that occurs in mid-life! Let us learn to let go of all negativity that surrounds menopause and embrace the “change in life”. Enroll in a Menopause wellness program to safely create radiant good health at midlife and beyond, by just living well!
A Menopause wellness program includes
- A “bone care program” to increase bone mass, reduce metabolic risks associated with declining estrogen, alleviate low back pain and minimize midlife weight gain. A bone care program comprises of weight bearing and muscle strengthening exercises that can increase bone density, help slow down bone loss and reduce risk of fracture.
- A pelvic floor therapy that comprises of simple “clench and release” exercises focused on strengthening and toning your pelvic floor muscles
- Advice on a highly nutritious diet and engaging in 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise to ward off weight gain and make the midlife transition easier
- A fall prevention program that comprises of the right exercise to help reduce risk of falling and prevent potential injuries
- Strategies for managing stress that can help women cope not only with menopause, but with life and aging in general
You might need a Menopausal wellness program if
- You are approaching mid-life and your hormones start to wobble and you just don't feel like yourself
- You experience sweaty nights, irregular periods, vaginal dryness, mood swings, waning libido, foggy brain, hot flashes, anger flare-ups, bouts of anxiety, insomnia, memory blips,weight gain and particularly “bone loss”
You qualify for a Menopause wellness program if you are a middle-aged woman and bewildered by the erratic hormonal fluctuations and looking for a
- Bone-care program to maintain bone strength and decrease the risk of osteoporosis
- Pelvic floor therapy to improve your intimate health, ensure better bladder control and prevent pelvic organ prolapse
- Holistic diet and exercise plan to stave off midlife weight gain
- Fall prevention program to reduce the risk of fragility fractures that can greatly affect your quality of life and lead to loss of independence and function
- Stress management program to slash your levels of stress and spend more time focusing on the positive aspects of this transitional time
Menopause wellness program is practical, natural and effective to help women deal the unique challenges ofmenopause. It is indeed proven safe for women to sidestep symptoms and enjoy a better quality life.
Menopause wellness program helps to experience fantastic wellness and a great deal of happiness. It empowers you to live well and become vitally, vigorously, and vivaciously older. By just living well you can help alleviate the doldrums you feel today and ward off postmenopausal health risks you may face tomorrow. You simply get your life and body back into form.
Menopause is just a mid-age milestone in a women’s life and women want to be healthy, vibrant and energetic as always during menopause. It’s the time of your life when you have the freedom to reinvent yourself and live your dreams! Live well during and after menopause – be healthy, happy and independent!