As the “battle of the bulge” is now the top concern for many, being extremely thin may seem like a good problem. The reality is that being significantly underweight is associated with several negative health effects. While most people are trying desperately to shed those extra pounds, there are “skinny folks” who want to put on a little bit of weight and gain some kilos. However, many people do not realize how difficult it can be to gain weight, the healthy way! Yes, the truth is putting on weight is not an easy task. It is more difficult than losing weight itself. If you are intending to gain weight in a healthy manner, S10 Health is the place to go! For those skinny folks, S10 Health helps to explore some of the healthy ways to gain weight.
Healthy Weight gain programs includes incorporating the following:
- A thyroid test to make sure that there is no underlying medical reason for being underweight
- To gain weight it is imperative that you make healthy food choices and eat the right food at the right time
- Add healthy calories and nutrient dense foods and avoid empty calories and junk foods
- Never skip a meal, you must eat three meals a day and two to three healthy snacks as well
- Focus more on strength training as it helps you build muscle mass, which in turn will help fill out your figure
- Ensure regular and restful sleep
The signs that you might need a healthy Weight gain program are
- Frequent illness, signaling that your immune system is not sound
- Anemia resulting in lack of energy, inability to focus and dizziness
- Difficulty producing hormones, including sex hormones such as estrogen
- Excessive hair loss and teeth problems
- Diminished fertility
- Brittle bones
- Inhibited growth and development especially in case of children and teens
You are eligible for a Weight gain program if you
- Are willing to set attainable goals and believe that weight gain is a process, and often a slow one
- Have the three D’s for attaining a healthy weight – Dedication, Discipline and Devotion
This is a safe, effective and healthy weight gain program with absolutely no risks associated with it.
The right combination and balance of nutrient dense foods, exercises, rest and sleep can go a long way in keeping you in a good healthy weight. Staying focused and determined when starting a weight gain journey, is essential for the success of the transformation.
Weight gain, like weight loss, is a personal thing that can be different for everybody. Hence, if you are intending to gain some kilos you should work with our SafeCare doctor to figure out what is best for you and your needs. Remember, being underweight can pose various health risks. Opt for a weight gain program at S10 Health and see the number on your scale go up, the healthy way!