Gynecomastia or “women-like breasts” is an extremely embarrassing and annoying condition that afflicts many men. This excessive breast tissue not only creates a displeasing image but can also cause emotional distress and impair one’s self-confidence. A male breast reduction surgery is designed to correct gynecomastia and help achieve a toned, sculpted and manly physique. You don't have to be the laughing stock anymore! Get rid of male breasts, with a Male breast reduction surgery.
An incision is made around the nipple and liposuction technique is used to loosen and suck the excess fat. Surgical excision techniques may be needed where excess skin and enlarged glandular tissue must be removed to correct gynecomastia. The surgeon then resizes or repositions the areola and the nipple to ensure a smooth, firm and natural-looking contour.
You may need a Male breast reduction surgery if you
- Have breasts that are overdeveloped or enlarged abnormally with distended nipples and puffy areola.
You are eligible for a Male breast reduction surgery if
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are within your ideal body weight
- You possess good physical and emotional health
- You are embarrassed by overly large breasts
- You are looking to restore a normal male breast contour
- You have good skin elasticity
- You have realistic expectations about the level of improvement you can expect
The Risks Involved
Bleeding, infection, persistent pain, abnormal scarring, contour deformity, asymmetry, delayed healing, skin discoloration or changes in nipple sensation may occur.
The results are obvious once the swelling subsides. It is long-lasting and can be maintained if you adhere to a healthy lifestyle.
If you are engulfed with feelings of hurt and shame on account of enlarged breasts, go for a Male breast reduction surgery and regain a chiseled and well-defined chest! Regain feelings of masculinity with Male breast reduction surgery!