As a woman gets older it is natural that her breasts will begin to droop or sag. Breast lift surgery is a perfect solution to counteract this natural process and restore the breasts to its original, younger looking position. Breast lift surgery addresses sagging, drooping breasts and helps to recreate a youthful shape and lift to your breasts.
An incision is made around the perimeter of the areola of each breast and some of the breast skin is removed and the nipple and breast tissues are raised, which ultimately results in a lifting of the breasts. Breast implants may be inserted for adding volume and achieving the desired outcome.
You may need a Breast lift if
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- The tissue surrounding the nipple or areola has become stretched
- One or both of your nipples are at or below your breast crease
- Your breasts are pendulous and lacks the desired firmness
You are eligible for a Breast lift if
- You are above 18 years of age
- You are physically healthy and emotionally stable
- You maintain a stable weight with no plans for major weight loss
- You have no major medical issues
- You have a positive outlook and a realistic expectation of what can be accomplished
The Risks Involved
Possible risks include unfavorable scarring, unevenly positioned nipples, infection, fluid accumulation and partial or total loss of nipples or areolae.
A Breast lift procedure can give you noticeably firmer, perkier breasts. Although you will notice an immediate improvement in your figure, the final results of your surgery will be apparent only when the healing is complete.
If you have floppy, saggy breasts that bother you go for a Breast lift surgery. A breast lift surgery is a great way to restore a fuller, perkier and aesthetically pleasing shape to your saggy breasts. “Boost up your bosoms” with a breast lift surgery.