Liposuction is a beautifying surgical procedure intended to remove the troublesome fat deposits from the body by means of suction forces. This is an extremely safe and effective procedure that has allowed millions of patients to achieve a ‘flattering silhouette’ through the precise targeting and removal of isolated fatty pockets. Liposuction is the perfect option to eliminate nagging fatty bulges that are resistant to rigorous dieting and intensive exercise regimes. If you are looking for a more aesthetically pleasing body contour – an hour glass figurine with curves in the right places turn to liposuction. Yes, it’s time you flaunt your new sculpted, toned figure with Liposuction.
The Liposuction procedure can be performed using local or general anesthesia. Through a small incision in the skin a sharp edged medical tool called cannula is inserted which breaks the fat deposits and sucks it out with a suction device called aspirator. Liposuction can eliminate excessive fat deposits and re-sculpt more attractive contours in body areas like the thighs, upper arms, back, hips, buttocks, abdomen, waist, inner knees, chest, cheeks, chin, neck, calves and ankles.
You may need a Liposuction if
- You are moderately overweight &
- Have localized, stubborn deposits of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise
You are eligible for a Liposuction if
- You are above 18 years of age
- You have the ability to maintain a stable and consistent weight
- You have a healthy skin with good elasticity so that the skin bounces back to normal after surgery
- You are emotionally and mentally stable
- You maintain a healthy lifestyle
- You have a realistic expectation of the outcome of the surgery
- You have patience in dealing with the healing process and can stay motivated to get rid of the excess fat permanently
The Risks Involved
Risk of infection, scarring, contour irregularities, numbness, skin discoloration, allergic reaction to anesthesia and occurrence of loose skin are the risks associated with liposuction.
Liposuction is great for instant gratification-seekers, provided they are willing to stick to a sensible diet and strict exercise regime. Liposuction is a “quick-fix” for those who cannot lose weight with diet and exercise.
Persistent fat deposits are not only embarrassing but a dangerous malady too. If you are struggling with those stubborn fat pockets opt for a liposuction to suck that fat out! Yes, Liposuction can help you bring back the hourglass shape you always longed for.