Aging, sun exposure, environmental pollutants and stresses of daily life can take their toll on your skin, leaving behind hyper pigmentation, age spots, freckles, fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can reverse these effects and restore a healthy look to your skin. If you are looking to rejuvenate dull, wrinkled or loose skin, then its time you explore what Laser skin resurfacing can do for you. Utilizing the power of your skin's own natural rejuvenation ability, Laser skin resurfacing can give you smoother, tighter and more vibrant looking skin.
Laser skin resurfacing seeks to improve facial appearance by targeting the more superficial layers of the skin. Your dermatologist will anesthetize the treatment area with a topical numbing cream to minimize discomfort. A wand like hand piece emits an intense laser beam that vaporizes the damaged skin cells at the surface-level. This reveals a fresh, vibrant skin underneath and stimulates the skin’s natural response to “heal” itself, resulting in a smoother, younger and healthier looking skin.
You may need a Laser skin resurfacing treatment if you are suffering from
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Age spots and other pigmentation problems
- Mild to moderate acne or chicken pox scars
- Leathery, wrinkled or sun-damaged facial skin
- Superficial facial scars from a past injury
- Brown spots or blotchy skin coloring
- Certain precancerous skin growths
You are eligible for a Laser skin resurfacing technique if you
- Are looking at it as an anti-aging aid
- Are wishing to remove scars and blemishes from accidents and acne
- Are not currently under any anticoagulant medications
- Have not taken Accutane, an acne medication, in the last year
- Are not a pregnant or lactating mother
- Have the commitment and dedication to follow the post-treatment care regime recommended by your dermatologist
- Are undergoing laser skin resurfacing for personal reasons, and not to satisfy anyone else
Laser skin resurfacing procedures are generally safe and very rarely cause acne flare-ups, cold sore breakouts, mild to moderate sunburn, bacterial infection, prolonged redness, swelling and scarring.
It may take months before you fully appreciate your new look, but the results are definitely worth waiting for. Laser skin resurfacing can provide you lasting and satisfying results all the time. While it cannot totally eliminate wrinkles, it can definitely improve the look and feel of your skin.
With Laser skin resurfacing your skin appears completely rejuvenated and revitalized with a dramatic improvement in tone and texture and a noticeable reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Signs of sun damage are reversed and skin discoloration blended for an overall even complexion. Its time you treat yourself to a fantastic Laser skin resurfacing treatment today! Remember, everyone will notice, no-one will know!