Dr. Krithika Datta
Dr. Krithika Datta is a Consultant Conservative Dentistry & Endodontist at Rajan Dental Hospital with a decade of experience. She has received various awards for her academics and many of her papers have been published in International & National Scientific papers.
- Best Outgoing Student (all rounder) at Vidyodaya Girl’s High School March 1995
- Best Outgoing Dental Graduate at Saveetha Dental College Dec. 2002.
- Gold medalist in Physiology and Biochemistry, Periodontology, Orthodontics and Prosthodontics. (1997-2002)
- Obtained the 3rd rank in the Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University in B.D.S.in the year 2002.
- Single Visit Endodontics: Indian Dental Association Conference Trichy in October 2002
- Dental Ceramics – Changing smiles across miles! Presented At: I National student symposium on Ceramics, Anna University, Chennai, September 2005.
- Remineralization of white spot lesions – An open labeled clinical trial
- Indian Dental Conference Feb. 2010, Chennai.
- Clinical Effectiveness of contemporary Dentin bonding agents.
- Presented at International Society for Dental Research (ISDR) national conference, held at Chettinad Health City, Chennai January 2011.
- First in Debate
- Metals in Restorative dentistry – Antique or Alchemy.
- Participated at: Raja Muthiah Dentnal College, Annamalai University, Chidambara, 2006
- Prof. Dr. R. Gunaseelan is the Director & Chief Surgeon at Rajan Dental Institute with over 25 years of experience in dentistry Implantology and Maxillo - Facial surgery.